Insure your holiday rental property correctly, for less.
Increasingly, holidaymakers are seeking out properties that offer outstanding beauty and character. As well as providing bespoke insurance packages for permanent homes, Listed Property Protection (LPP) also specialises in providing insurance cover for holiday and/or rented properties.
The same principles apply with regard to making sure that unique or non-standard aspects are insured properly – but there are additional considerations as well – often to do with the increase in ‘traffic’ through the property, occupiers who are unfamiliar with certain aspects of listed properties and insuring the tenant and landlord’s contents if required.
Standard insurance isn't appropriate
A standard, “off the shelf” landlord insurance policy is not suitable for a listed, thatched or historic property. Just imagine if the worst were to happen and your property needed to be rebuilt or restored. Just because you weren’t living in the property at the time - a conservation officer will still, rightfully, demand that traditional materials be used to restore the house and that everything is done to ensure that the building’s listed status is respected.
Listed Property Protection Benefits:
- KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- BESPOKE APPROACH
- TAILOR-MADE POLICIES
- FRIENDLY, PROFESSIONAL SERVICE
- FLEXIBLE AVAILABILITY
- GREAT VALUE
- PASSION FOR HERITAGE
- PEACE OF MIND
- CLAIMS HANDLED PERSONALLY
WHY CHOOSE LISTED PROPERTY PROTECTION?
Our commitment to our customers:
- We are a specialist company and every customer is important to us. We will strive to make you feel valued throughout the tailored experience.
- We will act as your advisor, taking the hassle away from the insurance process.
- We are available to help and advise whenever it’s convenient for you.
- You will never speak to a call centre.
- Our policies are first-class – underwritten by industry-leading insurance companies such as Chubb, Allianz, Aviva and Hiscox.
- All of the insurance companies that we work alongside understand that listed, thatched and heritage properties have unique and unusual features.
- Every client and property is treated on an individual and case-by-case basis to ensure a bespoke insurance solution.